Simple hairstyles for long hair

Thảo luận trong 'Dược Liệu - Dược Cổ Truyền' bắt đầu bởi oscarhair, 22/11/18.

1. oscarhair

oscarhair New Member

oscarhair.com.vn -Here’s the thing about long hair – it makes you look like a goddess the way no other length of hair can. So, here I have compiled my top favorite picks of cute hairstyles for girls with long hair so that you can do easily without ending up in tears!
    Twisted Bun
    [​IMG]

I don’t expect you to drop a pretty dime to get your hair done every time you have a school dance or wedding to attend. Instead, you can do this pretty twisted updo yourself in less than 10 minutes. This bun looks deceptively intricate but is actually super simple to achieve.

Extra Long Double Ponytail
    You may have super long hair but it may not look as full and long as you want it to when you tie it up in a high ponytail. That’s because you’re going about tying it all wrong. This simple hack of a style uses two ponytails tied on top of each other to give your ponytail fuller body, length, and dimension.

Braided Flower Crown
    When it comes to feminine blonde hair extensions this one is as girly as it gets. I mean, who wouldn’t love to have their hair look like roses, right? Again, this is a hairstyle that looks like it would take ages to perfect but actually just requires some basic braiding and pinning.

French Braid Twisted Bun
    [​IMG]

Heading out for Sunday brunch with your friends? Match the relaxed vibe of the afternoon with this totally cute remy hair look. The French braided twisted bun looks effortlessly chic and is perfect for teaming up with a casual T-shirt and a dainty necklace.

Triple Twist Half Up
    When going for a half up style, we usually work with just one section of hair on either side of our head and call it a day. Shake things up a bit and try out this triple twists look that works with multiple sections of clip in hair extensions to create an absolute darling hair look.

Tags:
    danh sách diễn đàn rao vặt gov chất lượng
Đang tải...